UI/UX Designer (m/f/d)
Sofia, Sofia (stolitsa), BulgariaProduct Management
Chaos is the world’s largest 3D visualization software company, and for over 20 years has empowered artists, designers, and architects to visualize anything they can imagine. Chaos offers intuitive and powerful workflows for creatives across the entire design spectrum, including architecture, engineering, construction, product design, manufacturing, and media and entertainment. Research and development at Chaos is leading the way towards a truly comprehensive end-to-end visualization ecosystem to meet the evolving needs of existing and new customers. In 2022 Chaos merged with Enscape and acquired Cylindo. For more information, visit chaos.com, enscape3d.com, and cylindo.com
**This position is available for hybrid and remote working options in Sofia, Bulgaria.**
- Work autonomously to plan, communicate and execute UX efforts;
- Visualize and prototype design concepts at varying levels of fidelity, from paper to digital prototypes for web, desktop and mobile
- Effectively collaborate with other designers, researchers and stakeholders (product, engineering, marketing)
- Contribute to ideation, brainstorming, prototyping, feedback cycles, and rollout of variety of functionalities for Chaos products
- Design product concepts that balance vision, craft, speed, and business potential
- Understand accessibility and usability at foundational level, and apply best practices when designing complex user interfaces
Over 4 years of hands-on experience as a UI/UX designer, product designer, or similar
A proactive and collaborative approach with the ability to contribute to a multi-disciplinary team
Professional-level competency with the tools of your trade. We use Figma, but Sketch, InVision, Adobe xD and other industry tools skills are easily transferable.
We value our relaxed and positive work environment. As a potential team member, we expect you to be a collaborative, supportive, and adaptable individual who contributes positively to the team dynamic
Portfolio showcasing your work
Knowledge of 3D graphics and modeling
UX Research experience
Experience working on complex solutions
Experience building products for web, desktop, mobile, plugins
- Working for a globally recognized company for its cutting-edge products and honored with an Academy Award and an Engineering Emmy Award for its contribution to motion pictures and TV productions
- Working alongside talented people in an environment which fosters learning and knowledge-sharing
- Supplemental health insurance
- Flexible working hours and additional days off
- Competitive remuneration package
- Technical training and certifications
- Play and relax area in the office
- Special Discounts
We welcome people who value teamwork, stick to their agreements, and are curious to explore new ways to achieve mastery.
If you think your profile is a good match for this exciting role at Chaos, just send us your resume and portfolio!
Please make sure you get familiar with our Privacy Notice before you apply for the job.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured.